Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Preps at Bundoora Park Farm.

On Wednesday, the weather looked dicey but it didn't hold us back from going on our first excursion to Bundoora Park Farm. Not even the rain can stop Preps from The Lakes!


I saw a peacock and I saw a cow and I saw a horse and I saw a pig. by Filip

We rode on a horse.  I felt happy. I liked the farm.  by Tiernan.

 We did Art and in Art we did sheep.  We had a pony ride. We loved it.   by Laura.



At the farm I fed the animals and after that I felt happy. When we were riding on the tractor the emus followed us. by Angelina P


I went into the chickens house. I felt sad because the chickens upset me. I fed the kid goat. I felt happy because it was ticklish on my hand. by Caitlin


I gave the goats some hay. It was fun and I saw a guinea pig. I saw kangaroos too. by Bailee

No comments:

Post a Comment